Skip to main content

On this day, two years ago...

If you would have walked up to me two years ago and said my best friend was going to be a flawless ginger who obsesses over books and the arms of beautiful boys, I wouldn't have believed you. (Because come on, who would say such a thing?) But if you told me that now...I'd probably block you out so I could focus on texting mah baby. Because this amazing soul who has the privilege to listen to me complain, and whine, and explode everyday, is my best(est) friend.

Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to mah dearest, most flawless HG Buddy, Mackenzie.

( and Molly )


^^ Yeah, um, Kenz, remember when you sent me that photo
and you told me not to save it?
Well uh... I kinda saved it. >.<


^^ And just for the fun of it here's a photo of us together.
(plz ignore mah...face)

*sniffles* I miss you. <3

Now, today is a very special day, for Mackenzie and I. You see, it's our Friendship Anniversary (*squeals*) and I am just--SO FLIPPING EXCITED. \(O-O)/ Like. OMG. I CAN'T CONCENTRATE. I LOVE YOU BABY. *GLITTER* TWO YEARS. OH MY. CAPS LOCK. I WANNA HUG YOU AGAIN!

*cough* Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help it. I'm really that excited. Too excited. Way excited. O_O

Anyways; since it is our anniversary, I wanted to share with you guys our first conversational transaction. Here it is:

M: Oh I’m sorry, you accidentally emailed me, not Emma. :)

R: Oops! Sorry! LOL Hi! :)

Isn't she just so sweet?! She typed a smiley face and everything. o.o

Now for the story of what started our friendship;

Once upon a time a girl named Emma sent out a group email. Mackenzie (that's you baby) replied to it and then--wait for it...I accidentally replied to her email! Which explains the conversational transaction I shared with you guys above. Thank goodness I clicked the wrong reply button because if I hadn't, think about where we could be. [insert dramatic alternate universe here]

So...yeah. Here are some friendship photos to push out the awkwardness;


^^ Kenz made this for me. <3


^^ When we sent each other written I love you's.


^^ We virtually hug each other everyday. ;)


^^ *snorts* Silly girl. She thinks unicorns can fly.
(There's a story behind this, dear reader.
Remind me to tell you about it sometime.)


^^ *rolls eyes* Nah uh... But thank you. <3


^^ HG BUDDIES FOR LIFE! \(>.<)/


^^ And just for the heck of it, here's our good-bye huggy. 

Before I go, I just have one thing to say;

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

I love you, Mackenzie.

NigglyWiggly. <3


January 14th, at 4:56 PM.
It's an HG Buddy thing, you wouldn't understand.

Thanks for reading.

love,

 photo rect3790_zps32b28a26.png

Comments

  1. Aww.... *Sniffles* That was incredibly sweet. You two have the mosttt AWESOMEST friendship ever. :) Happy Anniversary!!! *sniffles again* I think I'm going to cry..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is just the sweetest post, y'all are just too cute! #MacRozie ;) XD I know how special these days are, I hope you guys have had a wonderful Friendaversary <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "january 14th, at 4:56 pm" suddenly became a very important thing for me. rosie, darling, you and kenz fill my heart with the feels / make my day better just thinking about you / are lovely beyond words. xxx i second laurel & molly . . . *sniffles* it's the sweetest thing. <3 but the song at the end . . . too many friendship feels. I LOVE YOU TWO, OKAY? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh it's been two years already! Boy times does fly by way too fast. Looks like it's time for celebration!!! *throws glitter in the air* Rose I would like you to meet Bob,he is a talking pink Llama that sounds like Scooby Doo. Bob this is Rose...Rose this is Bob.
    Bob: Wi Wose
    Me: Good Bob now let's celebrate!! *turns on music*
    Bob: *puts on Elevis wig and starts dancing*
    Me: Oh yeah party time *tries to dance*
    Bob: WO Wears WUv Wriendship
    Me: Two magical years
    Bob: Wuv WO Wirls
    Me: Yeah we love you girls! Many wishes from Bob and I! Come on Bob keys go visit Kakez.
    Bob: Weah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant. (: My best friend is named Kenzie and I'm pretty sure we've been best buds for two years, as well. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose