Skip to main content

Party Time! \(o-o)/

Hello and welcome back to Truly. Madly. Deeply. ;) Today I am going to post about something very important so listen up. My dear Mackenzie Rae is having a blog part over at her (FLAWLESS) blog, think. eat. write. read. (please click the linky dink) and I am going to be participating! >.< Even though it ends on May 1st, I think you guys should participate too! For more details go here, here, here, or HERE.

Or here•-•


^ Look at this beautiful button. <3

Now it's time to answer the important questions. :}

1. What do you like most about my blog?

What I like most about your blog is that you're the one who created it. Which makes your blog flawless. ;)

2. What are some tips/advice I could use to help improve my blog?

Um, hmm... Alright. Personally, I don't think there's anything you need to do to improve your blog. It's perfect the way it is. But that's not exactly the most helpful answer so, let me think... I guess, if you wanted, you could post more often. Because whenever I see that you've posted I click on the link, and then drink in your glorious words. But really, that's up to you. I love your blog the way it is, and I love you the way you are. I don't think my answer was that helpful. Sorry baby, I'm trying. <3

3. What is your favorite flower? (because, you know, it's spring.)

My name is Rose and I like--tulips. •-• Hehe, nah, I like pretty much all flowers. Unless there is a bee in that flower. Then that flower is bad. OR if that flower is a white rose. Then it's time to bring out the FIRE. O-O


Alrighty, well, I believe that is all for now. :) Thank you for reading. And please, check out Kenzie's blog. <3


STUFF TO COME: What Makes You, YOU? Contest Results!
xoxo,
Rosie

Comments

  1. Loved your answers Rosie :) Flowers with bees in them are very bad. Or wasps - they're even worse o.O White roses - bring out the mockingjay pin and the fire ;)
    I saw on my blogger dashboard reading list thingy that you posted something about you dying the ends of your hair pink? But when I clicked on the link it said the page couldn't be found? I was just wondering why that was (did you remove it? Just wondering!)

    I can't wait to find out the contest results! ~(•-•~) (~•-•)~ ~(•-•)~ \(•-•)/ (you likey ma dancing? ;] )

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my answers too! I'm procrastinating about getting the button up though, so I better go do that. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. (okay, I swear I commented on here already. I must have never clicked the 'publish' button. -_-)

    ASDFGHJKL; THANK YOU SO MUCH ROSIE. You are the best. <3 I could not stop smiling while reading this. You're amazing, and I love you.

    Alright?

    Forever and always,
    Kenz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, your design is so cool. I'm having so much fun looking and clicking on everything. o-o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose