Skip to main content

Oh, So Busy.

Hello there, my dear readers. :) Goodness, I feel like I haven't written a "real post" in ages. But I'm sure it hasn't been that long...

So guess who's been a busy bee? This girl has! \(>.<)/ I got twelve orders on my design blog in two days (Mind = Blown). At first I was astonished this many people wanted to work with me, and wanted me to design their blog. I was/am so happy. But of course, that's twelve designs. Twelve people vying for my attention and I have to be attentive to each one. I have to double check I'm giving the right person what they want (sometimes I'm so easily confused...), and have to make sure there are enough creative juices to go around. So far it's been well. It just annoys me that my email inbox is so full. -.- I'm (usually) the type of person who replies to their emails just to make my inbox number get closer to zero. o.O

So, yes... maybe I could share with you guys some of the designs I've done. :} I don't know.

It's kinda sad (I guess? I don't know. There's probably a better word.) though, because recently my computer has been acting up and I've had to keep it on my desk (which is where I've been sitting all day). The other day I was sitting in bed and all of a sudden the screen just goes white. Then it like, faded to black. And went back to white. While it was doing this, I'm pretty sure my heart threw up into my stomach. I need this computer. I cannot function without it. Well, actually, I could. I'd just feel disconnected and sad because I wouldn't be able to do anything. :P Gosh, practically live on this thing. Our relationship cannot be healthy. -.-

Anyway, I guess all this has been to say, I'm busy, and don't have a lot of down time right now--nor do I have a properly functioning computer. But school is done for me, starting tomorrow. :) I'm so excited! My insides have been craving freedom ever since school started. O.o

Alrighty, well, I better go. These blogs won't design themselves. ;)

Thank you for reading. <3

Comments

  1. Whoa! You sound busy! I have started designing blogs too. I have gotten two orders in one day this week, and I thought that was a lot! ;)
    Oh and may I ask if you could help me out with some blog design questions? I know your super busy right now, but I would really appreciate it if you could email me sometime. If you don't want to tell me anything then that's totally fine. :)

    Here's my email: eveofwomanhood@gmail.com

    Oh and here's my email if you want to check it out: http://designsbyeve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a computer, but if I'd cry if the family one die. This baby and I, we're going to die together. ^.^ *insert picture of me in my grave with my cold white fingers pried around my computer* best friends till the very end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of tips:
    1.) Take your time. The design won't be what you want it to be if you do not concentrate, and you will be disappointed in yourself if you don't give it your all.
    2.) Do not stress. Whatever you do, do not stare at a computer screen until your eyes pop out. You need to go outside, feel nature on your face, get a snack, make some lemonade.
    3.) Make sure you have patience with yourself. You can't design a website and work your normal schedule all at the same time. I have learned all these things myself in the past three years the hard way. Designing can be a fun business but a brain wracking one as well.
    3.) Make sure there's lots of lighting in your work space. Open a window, turn on a lamp. It's refreshing and brightens your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are really busy!
    Your designs are great! :)
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster award and the Fashion Tag. Go to my blog to see your questions :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose