Skip to main content

I am the packiest of rats.

I have a confession. This is something not very many people know about me. Are you ready? Okay...

...I'm a pack rat.

[Definition: a person who saves unnecessary objects or hoards things.]

The evidence to support this statement is as follows [numbers on list coordinate with pictures]:


[my camera sucks so I apologize for the horrible photo quality...]

1. My bookshelf that doesn't just hold books. Please take note of my Kenz shrine/memory shelf, dance shelf, and Divergent poster (peeking in the top left corner).

2. Collection of used gift cards.

3. Stack of old American Girl doll catalogs and magazines.

4. Bags left over from gift exchanges and shopping trips.

5. Boxes from gifts [I have a ton more of those American Girl doll boxes stashed in the storage portion of my desk] + some trinkets I had lying around [yes that is an owl. and yes, I did make that myself].

6. Saved jewelry and boxes from Apple.

7. Shoe box full of mini boxes, gum wrappers, and who knows what else (and beneath that I have a box full of tissue paper. I really, really love tissue paper).

8. Another container full of trinkets.

9. And lots more...


So there you have it. I, Rose, am a pack rat. But even so, my room is rather clean - if I do say so myself. I keep my collections of stuff neatly stacked, most of it tucked away in my closet. I like having so many boxes and trinkets because when Christmas time comes around, it allows me the creative freedom I need when packaging my gifts. :)

This post was fun. I hope you enjoyed learning this wacky fact about me. :D

Thank you for reading. <3

xx Nicole Rose

Comments

  1. I collect bags too. And tissue paper. And a lot other things. I guess I'm a pack rat too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pack rat collection! Hmm...you've inspired me...maybe I'll do my own 'pack rat' post!!

    - Angelina(fellow pack rat)
    www.ohtirralirra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose