Skip to main content

6 Books I'm Looking Forward To Delving Into

41865 22918050 7171637 Attachments The Storm (The Rain, #2)

1.) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Yeah yeah, I know I'm late to join the party, but I've finally gotten over myself and decided it's time. I know some people who are obsessed over this series and I'd like to see what there is to obsess about (plus I have this personal thing where I can't watch the movies until after I've read the book...).

2.) The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass

ERGH. I am so excited for this book! The One was an easy read and I flew through it. Once I was done I couldn't get it through my head that the story was over - and I'm so glad it isn't. I can't wait to see what Kiera will come up with next. :)

3.) Untitled (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray

I finished the first book in this trilogy a couple months ago and I seriously can't wait for this to come out. Things were great then they went bad and they got good again - and then the book ended (I hate when this happens -_-). So as soon as this book is released I'm going to snatch it up and indulge myself with the glorious story Claudia Gray has created.

4.) Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

I've only read a few of Rainbow's (#nameenvy) books, but when I have, I escape from the world and get sucked into the book until I read the words THE END. This is one of the most wonderful feelings there is, so I can't wait to see - or better yet, read, this wonderful masterpiece.

5.) Clockwork Angel (The Inernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare

I read the TMI series and knew - instantly - that I was going to read all the books written and to be written by the ever so amazing Cassandra Clare. Her writings are lengthy but well worth the read. Her stories are true masterpieces - which makes me crave to read this book.

6.) The Storm (The Rain #2) by Virginia Bergin

I just finished the book that was written before this one, and the ending made me really unhappy, so I'm glad (more like ecstatic) the author is writing another book. I'm eagerly counting down the days until its release (GAH) so wish me luck. Hopefully I won't go insane from book deprivation before then. o_o

+ + +

You can stay updated on my reading progress by going to my goodreads profile and adding me as a friend. :)

What are you looking forward to reading?


Comments

  1. omg I love The Selection Series! ^^ If you have't read the Cinder series yet then you should, it's kinda a little bit similar to The Selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for The Heir to come out as well :) I really loved the entire series and I am excited to see what happens next.
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother is utterly obsessed with the Twilight series to the extent in which, if I have a friend over, she will hog tie them to the couch and make them watch the entire series from beginning to end (while giving commentary on what's accurate to the book and what's not.) lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read any of these. There was a lot of hype about Twilight a few years back, but it doesn't seem so intense anymore. I never read them though. I was thinking about it, but I never got a copy and I never found the time. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the Infernal Devices series over TMI, but that may be a bit of an unpopular opinion. I kind of have read the Twilight series, but when I read it, I was a bit confused. Perhaps I should read the series again!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. If these are books you're interested in, I'm definitely gonna check them out. I've noticed that your taste is quite...well, to put it lightly, brilliant. ♥

    And, Rose, oh Rose! I just realized that you have my button on your sidebar, and...gosh.
    I cannot tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so so much. x
    You've made my day. But, really. I wasn't feeling great...and then I saw that. :)

    xoxo
    Tane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose