Skip to main content

Infinity Dreams Award

The rules

+ Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
+ Tell us 11 facts about you.
+ Answers the questions that were set up for you.
+ Nominate 11 people and make questions for them.

Thank you Outrageous Glamour for nominating me. :)

11 Facts About Me

1. I am very passionate when it comes to food, graphic design, words and band members.
2. I am obsessed with colored hair.
3. I'm really hard on myself.
4. I like taping things to my bedroom walls.
5. Though I love books with a passion, I own very few of them (the library is my main resource).
6. I relive every mistake I've ever made when I'm trying to fall asleep.
7. I struggle with self love.
8. Singing when I'm upset helps my hurting heart tremendously.
9. I want blogging/writing/web design to be my job (so I don't have to leave the house).
10. I'm religious when it comes to 11:11.
11. I have over 1312 items on my iTunes (yikes).

The questions I was asked

1. Have you ever stayed up all night?

Yes. I did this way back in late July 2014. It was crazy awesome. :)

2. What is your favorite book?

ALL OF THEM. Please don't make me decide.

3. What is your favorite word?

Winner.

4. What word do you hate the most?

Hate.

5. Favorite super hero?

SPIDER MAN. <3

6. Have you ever been stung by a bee?

I don't think so. :}

7. Your worst pet peeve?

When people take their blessings for granted (this is so me).

8. Favorite TV show when you were a child?

Kim Possible. <3

9. Favorite day of the week?

Sunday. :)

10. Can you cut shapes?

Probably not...

11. Favorite snack?

Nutella straight from the jar.

Nominees and their questions

Anyone who would like to do this. :)


  1. Favorite thing about blogging?
  2. Are you a writer, a reader, both, or neither?
  3. Favorite clothing item?
  4. Have you ever had a movie marathon? Why?
  5. Favorite band?
  6. Long hair or short hair?
  7. Favorite quote?
  8. How many stuffed animals do you own?
  9. What are your goals for 2015?
  10. Favorite social media site?
  11. Least favorite social media site?

If you do this please comment the link below so I can check it out. :)

Thanks for reading. <3

xx Nicole Rose

Comments

  1. Kim Possible was my thang when I was younger. I swear there was this one time I tried to become a spy after being inspired by the show. Obviously it didn't work out. I love your answers and high five for the existence of nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love colored hair! I kinda wanna dye my hair red when I grow up. :) Omg I love your new sidebar pic xP

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella <3

    This looked like fun, so I did it too. Here is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAS Nutella, Kim Possible and Spiderman! I love those things, but just one problem: they're all kind of associated to the fire I experienced when I was about five... My parents didn't realize the salmon cooker was on fire and spreading through our backyard (my brother and I were watching Kim Possible and Spiderman, switching between channels while eating Nutella, who knew) and I screamed that a fire was occurring... O.o That was a long time ago. Great answers!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim possible :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man I loved Kim Possible when I was younger :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post :))
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out - I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose