Skip to main content

You Are Not Alone

If you haven't fallen into the depths of depression or anxiety, self-hurt or hatred, then you may want to turn back while you can. But before you go, let me congratulate you, dear reader, on your success, for so many wonderful human beings have broken down because they see world around them as unfair or--in a way--lost.

Life as we know it tends to get complicated as we grow up, taking in the our surroundings with a new and mature sense. When we were younger we saw the world through a "glitterized" film, a sparkling place full of possibilities and giggles, chocolate milk bubbles and friends. But we've grown, haven't we? From our childish minds that have been hit with reality, we recoil from this new found, fear-inflicting feeling. We discover the world for what it truly is; people trying to live.

I do not know any other way to put this but my dear friends the world is dying. The people around us are dying. We all think we're alone because our no one around us understands but believe me when I say we do. And when I say we I mean there's going to be--there's got to be--more than one person out there who knows what you are feeling and going through. I mean, there is over seven billion people on this planet. Wouldn't you think that someone out there is thinking or has thought the same as you?

Oh, don't be doubtful my. Do not doubt the world and its ways. Do not doubt God. For why would he put you here without a purpose? Why would he put you here just to be alone?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1


Have faith. Believe.

xx Nicole Rose

Comments

  1. because on Sundays I usually use the internet less / ignore it altogether, I wasn't going to check my email this afternoon. but I felt a distinct prompting that something healing was awaiting me, so I logged on. and I went to blogger, scrolling down the dashboard. "YOU ARE NOT ALONE." my heart gave a little jump as my mind registered the meaning of those words. so quite obviously, I came over here and I AM BEYOND-WORDS GRATEFUL I DID. Rosie, you speak with such truth and comfort and eloquence! the message conveyed within this post is one of power. please please always remember that. as children of our gracious Father and King, we have every reason to have faith in Him. (1 Peter 5:7)

    thank you SO much for assuring my spirit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is powerful, Rose. Very powerful. I love how you ended it on a note of Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good reminder, to everybody. Thank you Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this, Rose. So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for writing this. SO very true and hopeful.
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you are using your gift with words to encourage others with a message that so many can relate to. This is something I am striving to do as well ;) great job, Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose