Skip to main content

GlassesShop Experience & Review

Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with GlassesShop. All opinions are my own.

My Experience

Sandy from GlassesShop reached out to me back in April to ask if I would like to collaborate with her company. They would send me a pair of their glasses for free and in return I would review them on my blog. I can't begin to explain how excited I was. This is my first collaboration with a company. I feel #ProBlogger status.

I replied with a big fat YES and gave them the information they asked for. She replied within a few days to say the order was arranged and that she would send me a tracking number. "Please wait for my email patiently," she said.

On May 3rd I get a package in the mail. I hadn't received an email but I had a sneaking suspicion. Sure enough, it was from GlassesShop. They had sent my eyeglasses!

Sort of.

The glasses they sent were not the glasses I ordered. Thinking it was a mix up, I sent an email to Sandy informing her that the glasses they sent weren't what I asked for. I asked if we could fix this.

Her reply:

Hi Nicole,

I'm really sorry the glasses you ordered is out of stock,And If you can accept this pair of glasses this time?

I promise you can post this glasses firstly,Then,When the glasses your ordered originally is in stock,I will apply for send you this pair of glass again,ok?

Sorry for the late news to inform you.

Looking forward your early reply.

Best Regards^-^

Sandy


A critical business pillar this company did not meet was communication. I would have greatly appreciated a simple email that stated, "The glasses you wanted are out of stock - would you like to choose something different?" Though that didn't happen, I can say GlassesShop is at least worth a chance. They were willing to substitute an item for something that wasn't available AND supply what I originally wanted. In the end, I get two pairs of glasses for free.

2.5 stars out of five for this company


Glasses Review

Now on to the actual review. I couldn't find the exact pair they sent me, but these are a close match.

The glasses came with a nice clear plastic case with GlassesShop.com on it and a super nice cleaning cloth. The case seems durable and it is padded on the bottom with a thin layer of foam.







I wouldn't have picked this style for myself, but they do look pretty good. And even though they're similar to a pair I already own, the subtle differences are enough to make me feel like I'm switching things up.





So cuuute


The prescription in the glasses does its job and I'm able to see far away and up close as I need to. The only potential problem I see is that the plastic frames may not take many hits before it breaks. They're not flimsy but they are leaning towards that side of the durability spectrum.

Along with a multitude of glasses frames, the GlassesShop also has an array of prescription sunglasses [my favorite being these] to choose from. Variety coupled with reasonable prices are enough to convince me to share this company with you. If you're looking to expand your glasses wardrobe without breaking the bank, GlassesShop may be a good fit for you. Their customer service needs some touching up, but as with any company, there's always room for improvement.

Keep your mind open. Sometimes God can gift things to you in a way that appears unconventional.

Be on the lookout for an update post where I share a review of the glasses I originally wanted!! :) Have you been rocking any new fashion accessories lately? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. YOUR GLASSES ARE CUTE THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses look great on you and you are just flat out BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose