Skip to main content

#AskSelfKnown | Q&A Answers

Hello hello hello! Today is such a lovely day, isn't it? A little cold and gray, but that's to expect. ;) As you probably know the deadline for my Q&A session was the 19th. I received 17 wonderful questions I can't wait to answer. So let's get right to it. Enjoy. <3


+ + +

Noor

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Anything that has chocolate, peanut butter, or some type of cookie/candy in it - ehh, let's just go with all flavors as my favorite. ;)

What are some of your favorite blogs?

To name a few:

+ Hidden
+ Fifth out of Ten
+ Clover and Dot
+ Eve of Womanhood
+ this flawless blog

And more. :)

How many pets do you own? / Do you have any pets?

One. Well, technically two. My older sister moved in with us, and she has a dog named Breyers (yes, she's named after ice cream). Other than that there's out family pet, Monkey (yes, we have a dog named Monkey). They're both girls, so things can get a little catty around here (haha).

Why did you start blogging?

I was greatly inspired by Liz from American Girl Fan. I loved how she had this giant community that was keen on hearing her opinion. And I felt like I could accomplish the same as well.

Elly

Do you play any instruments?

I used to play piano, and am currently learning how to play guitar. :)

Any tips on blogging?

Don't be afraid to follow other blogs and comment on what other's have to say. Make your opinion known in a nice, polite manner. Ask a friendly question and who knows, a relationship may spur from your outreach. :)

Jollygirl

Who is your hero?

On this earth? My best friend. Out of this world? God.

What is your favorite book to read?

All. Of. Them. #BookEquality

What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

I went to see Jupiter Ascending on Valentine's day. I thought it was wonderful - especially since it was in 3D. The plot was pretty wacky and I could hardly understand what the actors were saying (okay, since when did it get cool to mumble everything with wide eyes and a dramatically tilted had?), but I had a great time. :)

Who is your favorite author?

UGH, this question. It's so hard. >.< Okay, well, my original favorite author was Suzanne Collins (back when I read the Hunger Games trilogy), but now that's expanded to Veronica Roth, John Green, Andrew Fukuda, Virginia Bergin, Rainbow Rowell, SARK, Stephenie Meyer and much much much much more...

Alice

Have you ever been to any music festivals?

Nope, but I'd love to go to one sometime, just to have the experience. :)

Anonymous

What do you tell a friend who bashes herself daily, and calls herself fat (which she isn't skinny but she isn't fat) and anything nice you tell her she tells you that you're just being nice?

Tell her about God and His unconditional lover for her - or if you're not comfortable with that, guide her on the path to self-love. Help her take the first step. :)

What is your favorite song off of Four?

ALL OF THEM. I love that whole album (which is rare - even with One Direction music).

What's a quote that's inspired you lately?

What's something that makes you smile?

When other people smile or laugh. :)

+ + +

Thank you for reading! If you happen to have a question (or two), just comment below and I'll update this post with the answer. :)

Happy Tuesday.


xx Nicole Rose

Comments

  1. Can we try make #BookEquality a thing. Loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful answers, Rose. <3
    I am officially on the moon right now seeing that you've included my blog as one of your favorites.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers. I wish I had asked a question. <3
    Aliah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these answers :) And I was happily surprised as well to love all of the songs on Four. I was pretty shocked.
    And when other people smile, it makes me really happy too! <3
    I'm learning to play guitar right now too! (how weird is that?!)
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with these answers. Not a big fan of One Direction but I have to say, Four was pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Veronica Roth! And you should defintely go to a music festival. I've been to some several times before (and got to hear Pentatonix perform LIVE!!!) and they are totally worth the experience.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's make #BookEquality trend. Let it sweep the nation, then the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.

xx Nicole Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Room Tour 2019

I've always wanted to do one of these posts. If not for the enjoyment of others, for the enjoyment of my future self to look back on and realize how much my style and space have changed. My door. I think I'm sooo artsy for taping paint swatches to my door. And I actually love how it looks too. I was going for "Starry Night" with my own little twist -- and without the actual paint. ;) This is what my room looks like from the doorway. Can you guess what the theme is? It's funny -- a few weeks ago I was discussing with Kenzie how my room has this coral and aquamarine vibe to it, yet my Instagram theme is focused on yellows and blues, and my actual fashion style is very grungy/hispter/artsy. So it all comes full circle, I guess? Still, I love my room. It's my safe haven. Now come on in so I can give you the full tour... Right as you walk in, you will see my DIY jewelry hanging on the wall to your right. It's quite a balancing act when I

How and Why: Linkup Parties

Starting out as a blogger can be really hard. You want to grow your blog, but even though it seems like you've tried everything, nothing works. Your blog hasn't expanded in the least. You don't see any improvement. That's why in this post I'm going to share with you the miracle of link up parties! I'm going to go over how they work, why you should create your own, which hosts you should use and much, much more. Let's get started, shall we? :) Share this post to help other bloggers learn about linkup parties. How they work The typical link party can be broken down into 3  basic*  parts. * Every link up is different, so as you're reading through this and considering to create your own, consider adding a unique twist to your link up party. After all, people tend to get tired of seeing the same old same old. The sponsors These are the people who came up with the original idea of that particular link party. It can be anyone from you on your

Expression // 005

Friends Make up new words together. Hug attack each other so hard that it hurts. Throw glitter at your face. Tell you stories off the top of their head. Comfort you when no one else can. Beat up whoever makes you cry. Make you laugh till your insides hurt. Obsess over celebrities and books with you. Help you get through the rough days. They complete each other. xx Nicole Rose