Valentine's Day iPhone Wallpaper Freebies February 11, 2015 Valentine's Day is only a few days away, so I thought I'd make a few iPhone/iPod wallpapers for you guys. :) Love love love wallpaper // iPhone 4 + iPhone 5 XOXO wallpaper // iPhone 4 + iPhone 5 Mmm... chocolate wallpaper // iPhone 4 + iPhone 5 Share your thoughts in the comments - I'd love to know what you think of these. :) xx Nicole Rose Labels chocolate freebie graphic hearts iPhone love wallpaper xoxo Comments Julia Paige11.2.15so cute! i especially love the chocolate one :) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyanna ♡11.2.15I'm craving for chocolate now. Love your wallpapers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLauren11.2.15Hmm...I love these :) Definitely going to try them out! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCelia11.2.15So cute! They are wonderful!celiaboldizar.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKat11.2.15They're cuter than words. I love your iPhone covers. I really wish I had an iPhone now:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGrace11.2.15These are so adorable! I seriously wish I had an iPhone to put them on. xoxoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAbigail Lennah11.2.15These are so cute! I love the chocolate one. :)xoxo MorningReplyDeleteRepliesReplyO Williams12.2.15so cute omg :3 wish I could use 'emReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNoor13.2.15These are so cute! Just put the chocolate one on my phone :D~Noora little bit of sunshineReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment All comments I receive are cherished for many hours after reading them. Thank you for taking the time to type something to me.xx Nicole Rose
so cute! i especially love the chocolate one :)
ReplyDeleteI'm craving for chocolate now.
ReplyDeleteLove your wallpapers.
Hmm...I love these :) Definitely going to try them out!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing them with us!
So cute! They are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteceliaboldizar.blogspot.com
They're cuter than words. I love your iPhone covers. I really wish I had an iPhone now:)
ReplyDeleteThese are so adorable! I seriously wish I had an iPhone to put them on.
ReplyDeletexoxo
These are so cute! I love the chocolate one. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
so cute omg :3 wish I could use 'em
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Just put the chocolate one on my phone :D
ReplyDelete~Noor
a little bit of sunshine